Your weekly dose of top 10 photos from around the world, shot by the award-winning Motorsport.com photographers.
Welcome to this week's top 10 photos chosen by our own photo editors. We hope you enjoy it as much as we did selecting those photos. And remember that you can write your own comments when you click on those photos and bring up the photo viewer page.
Express yourself and let us know what you think!
10. GT3 cars in a bull ring. Nice concept. Sometimes that's the most difficult part of a photoshoot: coming up with a good concept.
9. Perfect use of a wide angle here.
Photo by: XPB Images
8. We love the ludicrously awesome looking Argentina TC cars.
7. The start of the traditional Easter Blancpain Sprint race at Nogaro in France.
Photo by: Vision Sport Agency
6. Believe it or not, this is the interior of a car, and not something out of a Stanley Kubrick film.
5. Formula E on Bay Street going to the theatre. Street racing sometimes has interesting relationships with the cities they are racing in.
4. Gordon Shedden (and countless others) going wide at the first corner at Brands. Par for the course.
3. Color run by David Coulthard in India.
Photo by: Red Bull Content Pool
2. Great pan at the Long Beach hairpin. Bonus points for including the palm trees.
1. Schin Schin!
Motorsport.com Announces Business Operations Entry into UK with London Office
Top 10 photos of the week: 2015-04-15
Top 10 photos of the week: 2015-04-08
- Formula 1