Your weekly dose of top 10 photos from around the world, shot by the award-winning Motorsport.com photographers.
Welcome to this week's top 10 photos chosen by our own photo editors. We hope you enjoy it as much as we did selecting these photos. And remember that you can write your own comments when you click on an image and bring up the photo viewer page.
Express yourself and let us know what you think!
10. So far, the Vision series of cars designed for the virtual world by various manufacturers has produced some beautiful cars...for the gamer. But Bugatti has gone ahead and built this unbelievable car, showing the world what a GT racer really should look like.
9. Goodwood Revival is like one massive TBT.
8. The pitstop dance, NASCAR style. Where apparently the gas man skips and hops to the car.
7. This is how you photograph rallycross.
6. The unique angle that's been done before. But it's effective enough.
5. Water crossings in the WRC are always fun, especially when the water comes spraying out of the air intake.
Photo by: Volkswagen Motorsport
4. If you're a regular reader of this weekly feature, you know we like sparks. So, there you go.
3. Burnouts in NASCAR are a dime a dozen, but getting a good smoke pattern involves luck and good positioning.
2. How to turn a WRC rally stage into your personal lighting studio, 101.
1. A definite contender for photo of the year. The planning along that it takes to pull this shot off is worth top 10 status. Perfect execution gives it #1 status. Fantastic.
Photo by: Citroën Communication
Motorsport.com Launches Australian-Specific Digital Platform
Zayn Khan elected as new FMSCI President
About this article
|Drivers||Kris Meeke , Clint Bowyer , Tom Blomqvist , Ken Block , Sébastien Ogier , Elfyn Evans , Matt Kenseth|
|Teams||BMW Team RBM Shop Now , Michael Waltrip Racing , Joe Gibbs Racing , Citroën World Rally Team , M-Sport , Volkswagen Motorsport , Garry Rogers Motorsport , Hoonigan Racing Division|
Top 10 photos of the week: 2015-09-16
- Formula 1