M-Sport Bentley race bulletin: Hour 22
Issued at 14:30 CEST, 27th July 2014
• Drivers start or finish their final stints in the Total 24 Hours of Spa, with just two hours left to run.
• Slow puncture means an extra pit stop for Steven Kane in #7, but he maintains P13 and P9 in class. With two hours left in the race, there’s still a great deal of distance to cover.
Car 7, P13:
• Steven Kane had just started his final stint as the 22nd hour of the race started. He moved up to P12, P8 in class almost immediately.
• Bad luck was to strike again, however, with a slow front puncture forcing him to pit for new tyres half way through his stint. He rejoined the race in P13, and P9 in class.
• Steven will pit imminently to hand the car over to Guy Smith, in so doing completing his driving duties at the race.
Car 8, P16:
• Duncan Tappy finished his driving duties at the race by pitting from P15 on lap 459.
• He handed the car over to Jérôme D’Ambrosio, who will drive the last three hours of the race in one triple stint to bring the car home in front of his home fans.
• After the driver change, #8 rejoined the race in P17, and has since climbed to P16.
24 Hours of Spa halfway report - Audi leads the way
Nothing decided with five hours to go